Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Illuminati?!

Ok knucklehead. You completely fell off with me right here.

I'm not interested in entertaining a back and forth with you at this point. Not with extreme reaches like that.

"You think he misspoke or what?" That's the original question.

I don't have the energy to exchange ideas with someone so willing to go to a land of make-believe to appear to have some sort of edge.

That's corny.

I
Yeah it’s called gaslighting honey

And even asking the question is either trolling, and therefore using an old mans dementia for views, or actually drinking the Alex Jones kool aid enough to even consider it being anything but that.

Love you Phil but you’ve been skyping Genoa too much clearly
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote