Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Right... Spree. Trying to figure this out. One thing you do which doesn't help is capitalise nearly every word. I tend to only do that to the key words to help em standout. I'm guessing Plan it is a play on (planet?) Due to the follow up earth comment in punch? Divest. It's proper stumped me... I know what divest means which is essentially the opposite of invest. But that doesn't seem to work here. Like it could work given the strip you with one shot etc but the way you worded this punch it's like your emphasis is on the word divest. Maybe we are all looking at divest as the play an it isn't. Maybe I totally missed this an plan it isn't planet. I dunno. I really tried here man. Just don't get it

Vote bleak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow