View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #9
warthog.

warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog. warthog.

the difference is, I actually know what I'm doing, if you came to this conclusion via an ip check, you fucking suck lmao.

also why would I pay to be an admin on RB, me and GOW is like internet brothers.

with you as admin I don't even wanna be here, now stop making shit up, I have no other account and haven't in years.

and you must be on meth if you think I'm coming here without hiding my ip with a vpn lmao

your dumb ass don't even account for that, because the IP on vpn's are shared.

my bets is you made up this story as an elaborate scheme to make up some shit about me, on RB I am the only one that was good to you, and often fixed your account back when it was fucked with.

remember when kill spree put a bunch of funny ass shit in your accomps? who the fuck think fixed that for your stupid ass.

in history if I made an alias on NC I always said who I was straight off, I didn't hide like you have in the past, I haven't been aliasing up in many years.

now your dumb ass defaming me is going to lead to people having fake personals against me, good fucking job prick.

not that anyone believes your fickle ass anyway, so good day.

Last edited by warthog.; 01-10-2019 at 08:52 AM.
warthog. is offline   Reply With Quote