View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:44 AM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the ravens finish the preseason 4-0

lol

i wish they didn't have to cut to 53 or whatever it is. let em keep the 90 guys, and just pay the extra 37 players practice squad money. whoever is on the official 53 gets real money, so if you move someone up in a week they get a real check

the ravens got a ton of depth that is on the cusp, specifically at wideout, no way they will be able to keep them around and develop them. someones gonna get some developmental beasts in the future

it was good to see humphery finally get some solid time too. big tackle on a RB forcing a fumble, beautiful to see after our run of pussy corners of late.

i wanna see jaylen hill make the team, undrafted corner who's been solid

brent urban better have a starting spot as well. been on the team for awhile, never seen much of him due to injuries he's been a special teams guy blocking FG's and shit, but he was an ANIMAL this preseason, sacks, run stopping, kids everywhere, will definitely make up the pass rush when old man suggs is in there

judon looking like i hoped he would as a rookie last year

so suggs and judon on the edges, being swapped out for BOWSER, williams and z. smith. the big bullies brandon williams and michael pierce eating blockers letting mosley and correa run free, with brent urban in the mix with kaufusi and carl davis etc. whatever front 7 we put out is gonna wreak havoc. meanwhile on the backend got two of the best safeties in weddle and jefferson, just that front 7 and them two on the backend providing help could allow us to play any corners sufficiently lol, but we got jimmy smith da goon, arguably a top 10 corner, brandon carr da mediocre lol, still good enough to start for most teams, the young bull humphery, webby in the slot looking solid again, and hopefully that rookie jaylen hill

this defense could be legit special bro's
You really bleed purple, huh?

Lol

I've been keeping up on the cowboys rooks on D as well. I'm mad a couple picks aren't going to make the roster as well. Joey Ivey had rod marinelli jumping up and down when he snagged him in the 7th but hasn't done anything in camp.

Rico Gathers is a TE and was beasting in preseason. Dude was a PF for Baylor in college but decided he wanted to play football again for the first time since 8th grade and we grabbed him in the 6th last year. Dude got a concussion and will start the season on IR. That means he won't sniff the field till week 8.

With the cowboys drafting 7 of 9 players on defense this year, I'm upset we saw almost none of them play. Xavier Woods is a name people are going to know this season. He's looked solid, but most importantly he's healthy. Our 2nd and 3rd round CBs haven't really played, the receiver we took in the 2nd hasn't played either but looks to just be a special teams Ace. Beasley has a lock on the slot receiver but the cowboys wanna run a few sets with 4 wide and no TE with 2 shifty, short receivers crossing the middle.

Stoked for week 1.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote