View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Sleeper teams in NFL this year?

Was talking about this at work today. I think my sleeper teams this year will be the chargers and Rams. I think that both teams had horrible years past year but will progress substantially. Goff may very well still be a bum. But that front 7 is just too nasty to not be disruptive. And if Gurley can return to form from 2 years ago that will buy Goff more time in the pocket to hopefully make better decisions. I'm not saying at all that they will be a playoff team, but don't sleep on that D.

Chargers also have Rivers pissed that he was so shitty last year and the competition in the AFC West of now JUST the Raiders. I don't see the chiefs or the broncos going better than 8-8 which means that the chargers might get a boost they didn't have last year if they can win at least 2-3 games against both KC and Denver.

Not really saying either of them are going to be playoff teams, just better than last year.

Thoughts?

Also, before anyone says Bucs, I left them off because everyone is saying they'll be better this year.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote