Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Broke

ever Oneduh why "nik" np's get u pissed? no trollin son
he cooked u to perfection wit them 8 yrs ago...n' even then they were considered overdone
i'll disgrace ur name with a haymaker or basic age flip
n' they'll call this the biggest upset since......the other day when big baby made u rage quit
BL = UPN troll, there's ur advantage now admire mine
check the bracket seeding, Andres..I replaced Beyond n' still had ur number the entire time

behind those attention whore pics and every quoted bar
ur just a sad 37 yr old poser who takes somali n' acts more childish than their soldiers are

ur out of shape so in all or nothing battles u never sweat
cuz ur known to hand out walking papers..n' thats as close to being athletic as u'll ever get

u tag with younger up-and-comers to cramp their spot
when kung left u lost ur grip..so now ur nervous n' holdin Bags tighter than a ransom drop

Nik

cherish every day cuz it may be the last time u use personals again, clown
Great memories last a lifetime… yours is of your 2 week old son who is around ten now
we gotta stop this nonsense; this the kinda shit we cannot fathom, fam
your verses don’t just tank… this square has protesters lined up from here to Tiananmen

So u gonna brawl with who? u punch like a girl, so u may wanna call a truce
& if u get caught up in the crossfire… I bet Joan of Arc would show more balls than u

I got great charm; I get pussy plus a place to crash after a night at the late bar
& if it comes to worst your mom’s my insurance… while u drunk dial Jake from State Farm
I titty-fuck bitches unlike u who gets slapped & meddled
Let’s be honest, if u crushed any cans… it’s only to sell as scrap & metal

& Yea, u got the freedom to look-up whomever u want but ya prying is weak
got congress questioning the patriot act… ever since you started using Belichick’s spy gate technique
Searching threads to post statement lines isn’t impressive; u kidding B?
ya style doesn’t need a touch-up… it’s begging to be molested by someone with creativity
u stumbled your way here; so thinkin u can win doesn’t make honest sense
either you’re punch drunk… or the Mayor of Whatever USA approved your confidence

This was a solid battle both came with a couple lines that stung, I got Nik with more quotes here though and line of the battle, Nik was also a bit more consistent in tying his hits together, this was basically a jab fest though only haymaker I saw was the LOTB which was on the side with more quotes anyway... mvgt/Nik

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"