Old 10-10-2017, 09:15 PM   #89
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog Lite View Post
Lol @ can't live without, take a look around dude you stupid as Fuck!

Wish we could ban the Dolphins from playing cause I feel the same about their games...

I think you finally working a actual job is fucking with your head cause that just made no sense at all

Faggots like you are why this site died, you'll never admit it so the site will eventually fall to shit just like your life....

Just like when you die, this site will be apart of your eulogy.
so what your saying is quoting 3 different people in one post doesnt show a bit of obsession.

hey remember when you pmed me over asking for an extension in the tourney? man i thought that was really nice of you to show so much concern for my status in the tourney. i thought that was swell and it showed me you went out of your way to care. like way out of your to care....care....care
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote