Thread: Roast of Aero
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #82
trapezoidal

trapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I was on Rb when they decided to do this.

It went ok at first and tbh with dedicated peeps doing this
It can be successful and garner some new members.

But it all goes back to people just showing up.

I mean I was runner the AOWL posting every week with mags every week written by @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah and that shot died. Maybe it was us who knows. I feel like if the names running the leagues aren’t big names no one gives a fuck no matter how much effort the mods put in.

The site as a whole has to make collective effort to show up to things you sign up for. We have all been guilty of this, including me.
I don't know what happened to Certain, but y'all need him back to run things on the topical side.

I don't do anything but work now-a-days but at the same time my name doesn't garner shit. With that said, I'd be willing to help again in any way. I didn't do too much when I was a mod in the past, but I did a large chunk of work towards the Archives.

I agree with Knuck that this site needs to become a lot more secure to prevent all those shut-downs from occuring. I don't know what that would take but I'd be willing to invest in that as well.
trapezoidal is offline   Reply With Quote