View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:04 PM   #41
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
This guy ^ is having a psychological melt down over Finny.

Both on suicide watch.
Nah homie, I don't know him close like that but I know he's been around on these forums as long if not longer than I have.

And I had a brother kill himself unlike this he never threatened or talked about it, it was just a shotgun to the head. 18 years old, just graduated high school, did it with a shotgun because you can't buy a handgun until ya 21. It was out of blue. It was over a girl, but if you kill yaself over a girl there is obviously something wrong with you, i've had my heart broke too and didn't shoot myself with a shotgun.

And so I take these things more seriously than many people without personal experience would. So eat a dick.

and Finny if you're still here and its a matter of you not making your rent or something, I will send you right now, i'm here.. a few hundred I know thats not a long term solution but, short term I will send it right now.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote