Thread: rhymes
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 12:09 AM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default rhymes

Get a hobby, they said. Out of your head, but that's where all the consonants live. Columns of letters caught in a cob of my consciousness' web I claw through to conjure microcosms to mesh. This hypochondria act's hiding the lie I rely on to mask I'm dying. It's bad. I might just relax. Deep sigh. Lie on my back. Digital rain sounds climb through the wax and sit in my brain. How's the climate, just ask. Currently on earth it's an emergency. A furnace burning trees. Concerned? Ask me how your currency from work can turn your burdens into needs my boss converts to furthering his greed. Heart murmuring. A beat circling, uncertain it's nervousness, a burp or if a surgeon needs a beep. Alerted to the lurid bliss Copernicus dismissed. The center of the senses. A winner of pretend events he never entered. We are all delivered. Pulled into existence to sift through since's remnants. Agendas we remember in an instant as if descendants whispered in us the tenets of the living's memory infinite. Epiphany's pretentious. Anything inventive a mimicry upended by a minute spent relenting to the limits of our limbus. Limping to the finish. The end. You've been sentenced.

Last edited by dull boy; 08-18-2021 at 12:14 AM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote