View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:07 AM   #5
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

brokenhal0:

beat: wasnt obnoxious it really blended in nicely with your structure and made it flow together through out

topic: was on point, kinda feel even though you did explore a door paradox it could have been open more but that simply could be the natural evolution of forming one that the reader wants more of what you got, so good use..

all in all pretty verse my man, very poetically descriptive and and round something subtle but colourful for the mind.. the story was def there very soft but it still shone enough to be there.. like i said before the strongest part was the poetry nature of it.. structure rhythm all fire.. vocab hot in general as intelligent choice of words.. only complaint it kinda dragged on but yeh that could have been because of how you used the door sample it felt like you actually closed the door on your timothy character just to open it up to say surprise its me.. i dont if that was intentional or not but.. just fell a lil shy for me.. fav line - hehe "like cotton candy and lemon rice"

symetrik:

beat: is reallllll nice man i loved it very ethnic lil bit salsa dancing type of fused hip hop blues.. really dug it and verse meshed with it.. id say better choice then halos..

topic: its funny because halo explored the topic more in sense of literal word but as far as actually explored as in you have been invited to enter the topic you made it more homely so you could comfortably feel the topic swallow you and spit you out rather then open/close.. nice man

short but sweet.. i think your structure was the highlight you had a tight flow a lil over flown but the structure held it together.. the story wise was off the chain a whole lesson learned from a child that would learn because you cant be taught.. it was full of emotion and really drove the piece.. a lil too much of nothing though.. you were up against a verse that was soo full of new life and idea and minus a hook in relation you were only holding like ten bars which only five were sway able.. but still dont get me wrong dope piece it was just in need of some seriously larger punches thrown if you feel me..

vote = brokenhal0

good job guys and good luck, i went with bh for it seemed more flushed out less emotion but more description just my personal opinion.. cheers