View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 07:38 AM   #9
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lil bitch made neanderthal.. this was never a contest
Helped invent the wheel n still never got his head around fire concepts

Vs.

u stole that 1-2 title from Blue... i mean if we’re speaking honestly
That’s one Dunbar that won’t be getting cleared of alleged robbery

Damn rough battle to vote on here and not because of how good each battler did. What happen here guys? With flow calling him old or ol so many times I thought he was on a farm. And destroyer with the expected Lars tie ins was just Elementary. Look I get it you probably both would win against me. So me making a joke about it may not make much sense but this just wasnt good and I couldnt help it.

The 2 bars above are imo the best from both. If this were a 1-2 battle and it was a judge between just those bars this would go to des cool current event creative concept and pretty cool wordplay. But this isn't and as a whole and not by much at all Flows was better. While his concepts of old this/your dead kid that were light jabs. Felt like they still were overall better than whatever des was trying to put together there. No offense just 100 percent the worst des verse I've ever seen. Vote - Flow