View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:37 AM   #1
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Voided playoff sign-ups.

Hi, all.

The playoffs start in a little more than a week. I'll be running the show, and there will be magazines for every round. But you have to qualify and sign up to get in.

These people have already qualified:

@Certain (9-2)
@dead man (7-3)
@UnbornBuddha (7-3)
@CopyPat (7-4)
@Vulgar (6-4)
@Mr. J (6-5)
@NYCSPITZ (6-5)
@Zen (5-1)
@Pent uP (5-1)
@Witty (5-2)
@zygote (5-2)
@timeless (5-5)
@Dove Dozer (4-3)
@Frank (4-3)

These people need help, either from themselves or others:

@Split (3-1)
@Dominate (3-2)
@Three-Planes-Aligned (3-4)
@Soulstice (3-5)
@kannon (3-5)
@Adonis (2-1)
@Arid (2-2)
@Dancake (2-3)
@Spoken (2-4)

I'm making the cutoff three wins. I'm also making the cutoff 16 entrants (which doesn't seem like it will be an issue). So if you don't have three wins, you can't make it, and if you're not in the top 16 after the dust settles, you won't make it.

Everyone who was mentioned in this post should sign up.

BUT IF YOU SIGN UP, YOU NEED TO VOTE ON AT LEAST ONE WEEK 12 BATTLE IN ORDER TO QUALIFY!

That's a hard-and-fast rule. I'll bold your name when you sign up and italicize it when you vote.