View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:02 AM   #294
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Ruck: All kind of feed/activity is great, I'm sure that with limited knowledge of writing/poetry/whatever can give a different kind of insight than what someone that is surrounded by it does and vice versa.

That said; I apologize a lot to everyone for not voting enough last week. My internet provider decided to send me a bill I had forgot about from fucking 2014 and closed down my internet without notifying me on mail/phone first which I have specifically asked for (and according to them: not a problem at all!)... So yeah, I've been without internet for a few days now, posting this from work. Got internet on my phone but it's sketchy to do and I lost a lot of words when I was halfway done with a vote because I tapped my finger on the wrong place.

Lame excuse, I know... But it's all I got. Thanks a lot for quality voting the past week and tons of great feed. Stay up all!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote