- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Barcs was smooth . I thought the dialed in was pretty funny, personal maybe a bit of a reach conceptually but it registers... I wish you left it at just 'dialed in' instead of dialed in for focus.. anyways the dial in flip was enjoyable to me, was worded well and was chuckle worthy ... I like that you kept the wp simple here , and a dialed in concept I don't recall seeing so the idiom play was fresh

Fresh conceptually I'm into your bar....I dunno what's running me the wrong way about it, 'forcing things.together birthed ten years ago for pleasure' I dunno just seems long winded... Impact wise tho the punch hits
I really think your bar would have been helped by a barc quote or two to sell the personal....what archive wordplays is he clearly flipping? Barcs wp issue is over doing it sometimes more so then not being fresh imo, so a quote to aid the personal might've changed things for me

I dunno, I liked the dialed in concept a bit more then the Epstein one, and it was delivered a lot better imo

Props to both I vote for Barcs bar
-kungfugrip