Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
MFG @Knucklehead im trying to write a long response on the tablet but every time i do I step away and it disappears lol but anyways I have a decent art background from HS and a couple things onward, got accepted into a thing or 2 but engines were more reliable money and quicker. There is a school here specifically for game design but UofL also has a program I can get into. I just don't wanna sign up for some shit and realize there are no jobs at the end of the tunnel halfway thru.
General consensus from what I’ve heard is not to go to school specifically for game design. You’d be better off going for computer science.

If you want to make games and be happy than working for a big company isn’t a great path imo. I’d just stick to what you’re doing if you like it and try to mess with game design as a hobby and see where it goes. Changing from engineering to game design is a big adjustment and not worth the negatives if you don’t like it. A lot of people think they will and then can’t get their heads around coding.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote