- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

"interlude (writers blocked) (2095)

this is just an a capella interlude off my EP, mad dramatic pauses....probably harder to read than the other, but it's more a spoken word joint...so bear with it.

First things first, I’m not trying to present an image
like a fool, I waged war with the lord as an orator,
and in turn he prevented the privilege to stitch a pensive sentence/so like a blind man who can sense indifference, I honed my senses different, intermittent, and I find home in what most know as a senseless interest/but with each at hand concept, my speech expands context, so delve into the realm of the thinking mans complex/Where solecism speaks volumes…close quotes/
and the knowledgeable seek solace in the concept that hope floats/…where only the bluest of known-notes bide their time,
and by design, poems wrote I hold close, only to look god in his own eyes with mine/ its insight from the outside looking in, minus questioning why, we’re destined to die….
so now I turn my face in all accords towards a desolate sky…
but if wishes were horses even beggars would ride in
effortless strides/so now I speak in spoken word to my former self sparingly…and mostly in attempts to narrative-ly bend clarity, with familiarity varying/cause I’m too complex to be thoughtful…
im still in it for the love but being a hungry hip hop junkies
becoming cost-full to my intercostals, and I’m only privy to what the poorest afford, by mortal accords,
so I trademark entertained thoughts with one foot in the graveyard to incorporate remorse/
not sleeping brought the start of the end of dreams,
so I took a seat next to john the angel to look upon the angles,
in-seams and in between/ and on the day we spoke, we made an oath, although there’s 2 sides and it often seems I play
them both, remember out of the wishers well of forgotten dreams came my growth/
sral is online now   Reply With Quote