View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:40 PM   #93
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Raptor. View Post
Boof didn't ask for beta cuck advice

Let's be real.

Pros
-sense of satisfaction in helping 3 probably real people turn a completely fictional crypto into a very real payday
-4 out of 5 Filipinos with an internet connection approve
-getting to be part of an experiment in crowd sourcing fiat currency
-only theoretical crypto so there's nothing to actually mine
-hours spent wondering/discussing/debating exactly how those at the top of this food chain will profit (selling information? Pump and dump? Who knows!) while not so secretly hoping you're in that 1% when doomsday comes
-it's about the journey, not the destination, right?
-genocide approved crypto

Cons:
-your net worth is determined by how many people you get to 'mine' for you (this is a pro is you see others as little more than a means to an end)
-if you sign up with Spitz referral code, he will go out of his way to interact with you almost daily (literally within half an hour of being able to mine my theoretical millionths of a penny he'd be messaging me)
-not actually worth anything unless you can exploit people
-also may not be worth anything when all is said and done
-genocide approved crypto

Basically, if you want to do this, use @Genocide referral code and help the little man out
Great post
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote