View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #57
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'm a terriost, bomb bombarians with bomb barbarians; bomb barbarians with libarians; read all about it; ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET: READ all ABOUT IT!
I'm the seed of carousels; the ounce of respect in your journal; burn your stacks of paper with a rolled cigarette sinc mechanism' than SHATTER YOUR TEETH (i)N' HAF!

I'm a defensive mechanism to CO(u)RT JUDGES; BOMB BOMBARIAN TERRIOSTS; LIBARIANS WITH E'(I)! Ritual COMEBACKS; I RUN LAPS AROUND PLAZ(o)as!
Eye am done with r(w)ap! HOUSING NIGGAS LIKE A DEBT SLAYER! Pour Niggas' down the drain! PAY ME TO GO TO SLEEP; AND I'LL DREAM OF CASH!

I am LEGEND LIKE WILL SMITH'S DOG! EUTHANIZE A JUMPING SPIDER WITH A DIAHEREHA VODOO COMPLEX MECHANICSM APARTMENT!
BOMB GYMS, AND CRUSH MACHINES! I STACKED PAPER SUGAR ON THE TRIPLE BEAM! THAN TOUCHED A RETINA AND C(a)Ume! LASERS!

Foulest COW MILK! POUR LIQUOR FOR A FALLEN NIGGER! THAN LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! LAUGH AT BOMBING MONASTERYS WITH Jesus Christ!
I SEE THE LIGHTS IN CHRISTMAS! I BURIED A FAGGOT! I burned HITLER TO SMITHEREENS WITH HELL'S FIRE THAN STOLE HIS MUSTACHE!

Last edited by Sinacog; 09-09-2019 at 12:24 PM.