View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:41 AM   #3
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

This shit was fire. A dm imitation but better than big baby on your first try...and he has btk level mementos of deadman that he wears dresses and nuts to. Great work bud.regress to adolescence was fire. Cassettes and terraform couplet was nice. Nod to Abel was unique and recalls your father's pastoral roots mixed paradoxically with your cynicism and manipulation. Waitress line continues the thought and describes your emulation of sociopathy as you have been caught in the declining American dream. Powerless ranger ivan ooze might've been my fav bar lol. DDope...metronome arrhythmia, chameleon prime, last three bars with blackbirds was fire. This goes to show anybody with a threshold level or higher IQ (120)+ can emulate dead man. At least you don't have an unhealthy sexual obsession like bb writing daily verses wearing makeup and dresses talking cryptically in his dating profiles that "I'm a dead man walking". Dope verse i liked as much as a dead man verse.

But who the FUCK...fucks to fentanyl????? Smh