View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:14 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
sapiens was dope.

bags you gonna read any more ancient shit this year? if you wanna keep with them greek homo's read some thucydides, or if you wanna get in touch with your italian/roman roots maybe some sallust. im bout to read his jugurthine war book, but i read his book on the catiline conspiracy awhile back it was pretty dope

catiline had the blood of the nobility, relatively solid background, his ancestors fought hannibal, but he went into crazy debt trying to be consul (president) but lost out to cicero. so he conspired with other indebted nobles and plebs to basically kill a bunch of senators and people to put himself in power and abolish all debts, from the poor and wealthy alike

it was dope but its also my favorite period of roman history, the republic still in full swing, albeit going downhill, but people trying to keep it going blah blah

but word
Honestly I know I need to study Rome and I've been kind of dreading it because it's so massive in scope
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote