Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I don’t know
I’d have to have that happen
What I have had happen is my wife miscarrying 6 weeks in
And while I was disappointed, I didn’t lose a child
because there was no child yet
Why you seem to think your feelings matter enough to rule over the future, and not even your own future, but someone else’s, really just blows my mind
If you think that babies are dying every time they are being aborted, what the hell are you doing to prevent this mass genocide from occurring besides spouting alpha male bullshit on the internet? You should be out there blowing up abortion clinics fighting for the unborn, pussy.
You're an actual idiot. No wonder buzzfeed won't take you in.

Also, you're just maybe more cynical than me? A bigger piece of shit? Idk. I'm not disagreeing it would be different, but I am disagreeing that the miscarriage is nothing. My wife had one too, probably around then as well. It still affects me, since I value life and it's potential. You clearly don't. :shrugemoji:

And that's the difference between level headed people and morons like you, I don't think my feelings should dictate anything, I think general morals should. YOU think your feelings and opinions should dictate it. But, you also have maybe 2 original thoughts in the political realm so it's not that important a thing to discuss anyway.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote