Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Sorry if this isn't as indepth as it could be. Got my sons birthday party tomorrow and I'm running around like a crazy person getting shit ready. Anyway. Cool battle. I am a fan of both you guys so I knew I would enjoy this.

Mmlp - Technically this was on point, I enjoyed the rhyming and the flow, it was very easy to read and the imagery of the fish being killed was vivid and actually a bit unsettling at certain points which in my book is a great feeling to put in a reader because it hooks them in (pun super fucking intended). So for what it was, it was done very well...I would have just liked more, because really the story is a fish dies...and that's it. End of story. Maybe building the character of the fish, the back story of the fish (I am aware this sounds crazy but definitely could have been done) a little bit might have helped the story feel a bit more well rounded. I enjoyed it but creatively it felt a bit lacking.

Speaking of creativeness.

Lars - This is votw. Hands down. No questions. For anyone to look at that picture and come up with the idea of using it to represent netcees is crazy to me. Creatively there was nothing fucking with this in any battle. You were really careful with this piece never to stray too far from the metaphor, which is important when doing something like this, you really tied every line up in that allegorical bow and the polish on the verse was just typical of one of your verses, no fat on it at all...everything where it should be, technically very very good. I'd like to point out a flaw in this piece but I don't see one. The message was clear. All us old ass fishes need to either get off our tail-fins and get to work, or move aside for someone else to do it, if netcees is going to survive. Props on this piece.

Vote Lars.