View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 12:45 AM   #8
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

mmlp i actually liked this alot lulz. not that its the most nuanced complex written, the rhymes were simplistic, the scheme was basic albeit clean but there's something conceptually deceiving about this. not even sure you meant for it to be but the idea of collective being susceptible to "bait" could very well serve as a subtext for society i guess. it could apply to many things. or it could have been a quick write up to just show lulz. either way, i really liked this verse.

boom, cool little twist on the sea net thing lulz. you're always on that allegory shit. i thought this was pretty awesome. every site seems to maintain its own culture and i do think new writers often have to adapt but its not really just for this site, i think it holds true everywhere. the writing itself was littered with analogue references that certainly worked here due to the level of writing. it could have easily went into corny zone but can't front my man the layer (if not obvious enough) was well presented with just a little bit of personal objective injected in for good measure.

vote/boom. while i like the seemingly simplistic parable of mmlp, i think lars invested more into his writing, giving it more levels of enjoyment.