- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

MMLP - Cool relatively short piece where you put the reader into the mind of a 'just caught and shucked' fish.. imagery was pretty cool, the rhyme scheme was solid and the message was well delivered... overall fun read and good job, but on the whole piece feels a bit easy with the direction you went here, i feel like the pic left a lot more open to interpretation

Lars - When i started reading it I thought to myself 'no no please tell me he's not going where i think he's going'... but ill be honest, i think you nailed it and this as a very well written topical... Very poetic opening stanza, and it was well constructed and developed throughout... Loved these two couplets:

The green-gilled that gather can’t afford to be different
so they eat up the chance of each morsel they’re given.
There’s a war of attrition bubbling already amidst them
as it’s poor eco-system brings the threat of extinction.

But it takes a collaborative effort for our scene to survive
and we must sustain what we have to help us keep it alive.

Well i don't necessarily completely agree with the history lesson in the middle section, the overall message and conclusion here was great and written excellently

Got Lars here...a little more complexity, a little more outside the box in relation to the topic/pic which i tend to like, some cooler internal rhyme structures, just a bit of a level above to me.. props to both tho on a good battle

Vote - Diablo
-kungfugrip