Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Your life is over, i’ll beat you with a gun for your funds…Pistol whip off the hip, hit you til you’re stunned & a bum…Thinkin you can beat Blue?! You never should’ve come for some fun…
That’s not only |Hopeless Wanderer| - it’s center stage w/ |Mumford & Sons| (oh shit!)
light, but okay. Lot of music bars from you lately. I appreciate the reminder that you're white

Hair trigger this fare wigger, let the tech blow n’ pown’em…Blow his black out, pathetic threats I won’t condone em…Bro let go you’re flows done…
Cuz you’re about to see a |Buck from Blue, Wand| - NO |Expecto Patronum| (creativity much?!?!)
this is dope

& sure this loser hits the town, but he doubts to ride…Strikes out in spectacular fashion, then home he plans a route to cry…If bitches say they’ll give em brain, they’re trolling just to douse his pride...Don’t believe me?! Peep em in action..
You’ll see more |Wanda Sykesss| then watchin |House of Lies| (lmaooo)
light, but okay. Nameflips getting old though

^That’s why I’ve got TONNES of ammo…Guy couldn’t even plug some cattle, his heart stays getting drubbed & drug thru gravel…Approaches a girl she tells the scrub ‘skedaddle’…
So if there’s any talk of |Wanderlust| - TRUST ME that bitch just |LOVES to Travel| (faget)
this is solid... I think I've seen this against him before, but I haven't seen a Wanderer battle in years

I’m rich as fuck man, i’ve never even seen the neighbors…I’ll light you up boyyy, twisted metal like ya need a stapler…Test me & ya squad is gunna see some lasers..
Duel Nina’s - i |Draw on Both Sides| like i got a |Single Sheet a Paper| (KO!!)
dual*. Okay. Tbh I would've liked this breaking up the name plays

Walls are listening so don’t fuck with me. Careful what u mutter b,
U’ll see a dark figure with his ears pricked up, no shadow puppetry
not particularly feeling it but God it's nice to read shorter setups again.
Ur bars are ALLLL shit. Custom tools mean u gonna die, bitch
Ur hand writtens need real help so it make sense I show u a modified grip
this is fire
Draw the long barrel on this drag queen quick as a flash
Blink & get the extension in ur face, that’s a false eyelash
nice
U ain’t smart thinking. Get ur throat cut, imma hard king pin
scimitar sink in. ur pretentious, fluid pour down ur neck like gin bar drinking
lol @ the angle. It gets a pass from me
People dance to my tune if I open up and send shots ringing
That music Bobbleheads... especially urs when I leave ur wig swinging
not feeling this much

This is close. I actually really like blue doing longbar, it was fun to read, but the concepts were a little lacking. Expecto patronum is fire, but I got sick of wander flips by the I got to wanderlust, which made me like it less. Wanderer's modified grip and eyelash lines were good and held up really well next to blue's verse. His misses were also pretty lacking. I gotta come back to this one tbh, cause it's close to me.

Edit: coming back to it, I got Wanderer. I didn't rule out blue's verse because it was longbar, but that was a lot of name flips and the delivery is a little lighter in that style imo. Mad close, and I actually like seeing stylistic clashes here, but

V/Wanderer