- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

5 Barz...

Your life is over, i’ll beat you with a gun for your funds…Pistol whip off the hip, hit you til you’re stunned & a bum…Thinkin you can beat Blue?! You never should’ve come for some fun…
That’s not only |Hopeless Wanderer| - it’s center stage w/ |Mumford & Sons| (oh shit!)

Hair trigger this fare wigger, let the tech blow n’ pown’em…Blow his black out, pathetic threats I won’t condone em…Bro let go you’re flows done…
Cuz you’re about to see a |Buck from Blue, Wand| - NO |Expecto Patronum| (creativity much?!?!)

& sure this loser hits the town, but he doubts to ride…Strikes out in spectacular fashion, then home he plans a route to cry…If bitches say they’ll give em brain, they’re trolling just to douse his pride...Don’t believe me?! Peep em in action..
You’ll see more |Wanda Sykesss| then watchin |House of Lies| (lmaooo)

^That’s why I’ve got TONNES of ammo…Guy couldn’t even plug some cattle, his heart stays getting drubbed & drug thru gravel…Approaches a girl she tells the scrub ‘skedaddle’…
So if there’s any talk of |Wanderlust| - TRUST ME that bitch just |LOVES to Travel| (faget)

I’m rich as fuck man, i’ve never even seen the neighbors…I’ll light you up boyyy, twisted metal like ya need a stapler…Test me & ya squad is gunna see some lasers..
Duel Nina’s - i |Draw on Both Sides| like i got a |Single Sheet a Paper| (KO!!)

Officially Whored,

...Ayperos!
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 07-09-2019 at 02:32 PM.