Old 02-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I am an AK guy to the core and this makes absolutely no sense. It's Americanized because it only shoots semi auto and 7.62's? You do realize that you have 3 cartridge platforms for the Kalashnikov including 7.62 x 39,, 7.62 x 54 ,, and the 5.45 right? ( Century Arms and DDI are the only manufacturers in the U.S making AK's completely with American made components that I know of. Rifle Dynamics are planning to do the same but haven't yet. Otherwise that leaves the rest of the AK market being supplied by importations of fully auto and semi auto AK's (Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian to name a few). So an AK being Americanized by it only shooting 7.62 and it being semi auto is about the dumbest thing you can say about an AK. Tax stamps and licensing are all you need to shoot full auto, and to my knowledge a full auto AK made entirely in the USA will not cost 700 lmao
i was referring to a century arms AK, 699.99

its "americanized" meaning its semi auto, not full auto. i'm not inventing terminology and shit lol.

i pointed out it still fires 7.62's because alot of people buy the bullshit ones that are styled to look like ak's but fire 22 rounds and shit.

i never stated the 700 dollar one was full auto, calm down buddy. i was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left in wanting to ban a specific semi auto rifle while one that is just as good at killing people, if not better, would still be available