View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:39 AM   #32
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure of the endgame of this thread or if it's going as planned, at first I just thought we would all come in and discuss our day.

Here's mine so far...

Hit snooze 4 times, got up at 7:20

Showered...

Used some regular ass soap, washed hair and beard with some faggot egg protein and coconut shampoo.

Coated dick and balls in Vaseline (it just felt right)

Clocked in at 7:59

Oh yeah, Friday is casual... rocking jeans that feel too tight and a THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID shirt (my boss is a lesbian who looks like Go Diego Go with Al Pacino's haircut from Dick Tracy). I also put on some Degree and 3 pumps of Chrome to the chest, ass and dick regions. Put on the Sketchers with the memory foam (not stylish, but gottdamn son, there's zero fucking carpet where I'm stationed right now and my other shoes can't fuck with)

Had a big cup of coffee and a Cliff bar.

Started back drawing on Fallout Duck facing nuclear winter.

That's where I'm at now at 9:41 am.

Plus also:

Zero fucks given all day
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote