Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #24
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
honestly i think anjahl's more accurate. if you didn't grow up in a diverse neighborhood, you're almost guaranteed to be lightweight racist without realizing it. and most white american's grow up in mostly white neighborhoods.
Ding, ding fucking ding. It's like this: if you are white and you make over a certain amount, or grew up in a family that makes more than say, 30-45k per year, than congratulations, half the people around you a probably racist or harboring extreme race leaning opinions or criticisms.

If you are a poor and whit and grew up in the country, you also probably have about half or more of your friends with racist tendencies. Just about the sub-demographic of white people who I would say that 50 percent estimate doesn't apply to, are poor white people who grew up in the city-the 35 and under suburbanites, or the urban cats from any age group.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote