Thread: Lama
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 06:17 PM   #8
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
You have to realise that before NC was even a thing, Lama made BragginWrites (which I believe itself was built off the back of another Diode owned board actually?)

BW was absolutely more about the writing and baffling aspect than the Disc forum

The David Lama ran NC was pretty much the same as BragginWrites, tourney after tourney of text battles trying different things, archiving all the former sites battles, still very much predominantly text battle based over discussion really but it did have its regular lolz and trolls for sure
Bragginwrites was basically an offshoot of projectrhyme...
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote