Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #134
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

a few years ago i was waiting for The Max one day by my parents house. I had my license taken away from a dui. Walked up to max stop and notice this white dude just chilling, sitting across the tracks. He might of been a vagrant. He might of been drunk. Or he might of had mental issues. He might of said a couple things kind of loud. Next thing I know this dude is getting swarmed by like 4 cops. They circle him and shit, keeping their distance and then a couple more roll up, keeping the parameter clear and secure or some shit. Some of these fuckers were in plain clothes.any way all of the sudden they jump his ass and push behind this stone ledge where he was sitting. I think they did that so no one could really see what they were doing to him. They started pulling out asps and beating the piss outta this dude. Like two po's were wrenching on him. Dudes yelling STOP STOP YOUR BREAK MY ARM YOU'RE BREAKING MY ARM. There's dyke pos rolling around telling people not to film. Saying YOU CAN'T FILM ... I'm just standing there like wtf? Dude didn't even do anything... duDE was WHITE. That's why I don't buy into all this racist bullshit. White people getter popped all the fucking time here for doing stupid shit to police. It ain't a color thing. It just doesn't get blown up by the fucking media. Cops are fucked in general. They will use lethal force on your dumb ass because they can. And most of the time they may get away with it. Only time I got off the hook FOR ANYTHING IN MY FUCKING LIFE I was with a black person. Swear to fuck g god I was pulled over with my black homie Maurice and we had an open fifth of soco in there and I peeled out on a backstreet. Now there was a cop sitting with his lights off just fucking chilling there that I didn't see. Pulls me over. Tells me get out. Asks how much I had to drink. I was 20 years old so I wasn't supposed to drinking anything technically lol. Anyways we were fuck ed but they got another call of like a hit and run so they took off. Idk. Dumb people do dumb shit. Some get away. Some don't. Michael Brown seemed like a piece of fucking shit. I seen a video going around with him and his buddies just beating the ever living shit out of some old dude. The old dude was taking it but it was fuck ed up