Old 07-26-2019, 07:49 AM   #2
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Through every generation and on every rap forum people have an implicit bias toward people they like even if they claim they don't. That's not to say they'll always vote for someone, but if a battle ends up being damn near a tie between person A and person B, they'll vote for the person they like more and/or the person they've historically felt was a better writer.

As for voting rings, I'm sure they exist in some capacity but they're not as formal as "Hey vote for me, and I'll vote for you". It's more of an unspoken reciprocity between people who are cohesive. The politics of it all is why I don't really think wins and losses mean anything. I just battle because I enjoy it.

p.s. looking to join a voting ring, pm me

Last edited by Answer; 07-26-2019 at 07:55 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote