View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 03:08 AM   #7
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Most of us Messicans ain't circumcised. Ok now that we got that out the way.......

In high school me and this chick (think we were both about 15) skip out last class and go to her pad to smash. I'm in her room and she has some like really heavy curtains on the windows so even though it's day time it's dark as night in her room. We get to fucking, she's on her back on the bed, i'm standing up at the foot of it. at some point she takes my shit out and goes like jerks it back crazy hard. I kind of was like Ouch bitch careful. We keep going and then i'm feeling like she's gushing wet. like really wet. So then I put my hand down on her pussy and feel her dripping. I can't tell because it's really dark I put my hand up close to my eyes and am like "yo bitch are you on your period!?!" she just says I dont think so....I pull out and hit the lights and look down and she had tore the part where the skin connects to the dick head and i'm straight GUSHING blood. I run into the bath room and it wouldn't stop bleeding till my erection went away.
My boy had a similar experience where she was on top and bounced down the wrong way and basically broke his dick bone
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote