View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:09 PM   #20
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post

Cops'll dig nephew Mikey out the gutters after the AR let off 80 loose
Call 'em Sloth & Chunk.. They'll be in the sewers reachin' for ya Baby Ruth

I'd use this as a ghost write, but ask Ruth I get the job done - IM THE GREATEST
I got some words for ur bars too, but when I say the Anteater is gooin it ain't related

lol nice

You're 3 ingredients short of a curry if u know what I mean it ain't funnny
I'm the real Indian Bachelor - Got u worried cus I'm in ya Aunties ear gettin' her money

Nah

She likes to give me juice & candy. Then I’m off to murder ya Grannies hootenanny
Every old member will get it. I’ll take em sweet & cool like I hit the table to loot the Andes

I liked this one

Fuck ya whole fam, all poor labor workers. New meanin to breakin ground bitch
I inherit real estate.. You inherited the work ethic to trim the hedges all around it

nice, good shot here. Well worded imo

Oh & male pattern baldness.. Is drug use in the family too or just u thats so wack?
How u got a Mr Clean cut but ain't been clean cut since u traded white fedoras for smack

I like the vicious intent just not the wording.

U a wack virgin, this creep even look at a bitch he'll get hauled off
If ya ever got in a Broadway you'd get cast rated worse than Statler & Waldorf

dooope, smoothly worded on the punch.

U don’t shoot shit. No more gunbars. I got the beams no Lincoln logs
Play with the toys & the metal will twist ya fuckin guts up like Slinky Dog

Not bad, here could've worded the punch a little smoother. Unless you meant to say "A slinky dog" or "A Slinky, dog" either or the A infront sounds better.

Why post here still? This cuck loves gettin spit on and beat
Glutton for punishment - He’ll take a loss n jizz terribly like his wordplay last week

lol dope

Bags fuckin raped you a year ago, no one ever think that u astound guy
Good thing this the 1st round I had to write for since last SC u were a 1st round bye
Ouch.

I had to nitpick since its open for feed and because i feel i owe you the honest approach cus you're a cool cat. Good personal heavy fuck you kind of a verse. I liked it thanks for the entertainment knucky
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"