Old 07-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Betta run wen the gun works! 1 rnd’ll have ur heart burst..
I’ll really have U on sum ‘high Tail shit’ ..U jus won’t be rewording a Barc Verse!

ok opener, i think the word "high" was kinda forced in here unnaturally and doesn't tie to anything from the second side of the reference. also just so I can flex

U prolly cleaned out the archive yard! U a landscaper @ heart dude
U graze Verses & weed wack bars out! & get paid to help Barc mow the lawn to!

kinda simple, but funny so I like it

Gotta Illmatic that’ll Ether this faggot!.. U hard queer kid
I blast legendary hip hop... U Bang Lil Nas &&& don’t associate that play w/Bars;Lyrics!

this felt like it was going somewhere but then it just kinda got clunky at the end

Feel froggy? Leap! I gotta 9 that’ll smash u in..
I’ll Jump quick to put a cap to ur chin..have U out quicker than Askren!

I dig this one. Solid current event flip

Cronus shadow w/a glass jaw! Typical Canadian I would punch through
Ur such a ‘clear faggit’ U ‘Windex Barcotics pillows’ right B4 he fucks you!

eh to be honest, I think you're harping on the barcotic angle too much. It's a cool thing to bring up and mention maybe twice, max out of 12 lines. After that it just loses luster imo

Canadian pussy! U ain’t no ‘Worrior’..shots check U cos u thought u sick
Or this fist’ll ‘Titan’ ur jaw... right after wrapping ur face w/that ‘Hockey Stick’

personally, I think the Askren bar could've been better to close out with but this is ok

problems w/ his girl is the reason that he’s losing calm
it’s like they've had their ‘wires crossed’ forever...she’s constantly Refusing Bomb

this idea here is super creative, which i like... and everything works syntactically, but there's some kind of x factor that felt like it was missing. I don't know why, it's still a technically sound and solid bar

when u ask for a pic she’s livid, pretends she doesn’t hear the question then in haste
she says okay to the Photo-Bomb. prayingg someone does & draws attention from ur face

I'm guessing if he used the name bomb for any meaningful period of time that photo-bomb would've been a bit played, but overall the wording here makes the bar land imo

take a deep breathe.. relax.. it should be easy to stay calm cuz ur a minion
i don’t understand ‘all the rage’...you being dope will NEVER be the popular opinion

solid, no real complaints at all just something also stopping it just shy from being a devastating haymaker

it’s your life or your money. choke on the barrel as you drop to ya knees
Queso deep in your throat it’s ironic when i make you cough up the cheese

lol I fuck with this. Not sure if it's been done, but to my knowledge, I haven't seen it. fuego

when i shoot to kill, i shoot to Kill.. every shot is smokin’ this guy
if at any point i Misled shiiit i must’ve somehow gave’em hope he’d survive

I like the wording on this more than the wordplay here, but good bar overall

ain’t bangin the tech, pussy you’ll never have the nerve to blow clips
only clap' round after round during stages of this tourney once my verse is posted

eh nah, pretty dated. prolly your weakest bar in the verse tbh

Spree shouldn’t even try & get a date or even chase some ass..
it’s not a novel idea.. To Kill A Mockingbird is a chick laughin at’em when he makes a pass

solid closer but I just didn't really like how this concept came together

I think it's 14 lines vs 12, but I don't think it really matters. Tbh I think if blue left that clap/rounds bar out of his verse, it would've been even stronger. Both sides were cool, but if I'm being honest I did think there was a clear winner here. I think one of the biggest downsides to Killing Spree's verse is he kept using the same angle. I think from a creativity and wording standpoint, blue also took the edge. I got Queso as botb

v/ Blue