View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:15 AM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

A friend of mine grows all kinds of shit. 2-3 different types of chilis, one of em being ghost pepper. He makes home made pizza probably once a month, eating that shit with all the homegrown veggies is fucking amazing compared to store bought shit. I'm looking to start some of this shit this spring myself. Definitely worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Nah. But its the way to go. My home boy is vegetarian. Ive seen some dacumentaries and shit supporting his reasoning behind the choice. Wish it was easy to go veg.
Word, can't do it myself. I'm trying to look into hunting tho, get the license n shit. Not only is it cheap af once you got all the essentials but you get meat for weeks stocking it in your fridge plus you get to go out in nature etc. n have a good time with the boys shooting guns. A lot of hassle but fuck the meat industry the way it is today. Farmers market is a good thing too tho, know who you buying from (good rep ppl etc) and it's all good. Then those fucks can only go the moral high ground with the boo-hoo but animals are cute route, they're on point with mostly everything else tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote