View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 01:18 AM   #12
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

@Inno
I feel like there's only really handful of rappers that come out of NY that really get that worldwide influence because of the style like Jay Z , Nas , 50 Cent. Most others like Styles P, Max B, Jadakiss could be considered underground outside of NYC but in the barbershops in harlem though they all neck and neck lyrically always subject to debates in people top 5. Jada just miss my top 5 probably in my top 10 at number 6 I just fuck with Killa Cam a bit more because he had classic joints like this that stay stuck with me forever remind me of them morning walks to middle school bumping this in my CD player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmtPCDkiDhQ
My personal top 5 though has to be.
1.Nas 2. Kendrick 3. Earl 4.Biggie Smalls 5. Cam'ron