Thread: "text battling"
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:19 PM   #8
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Stick Clique ain’t a real thing fellas. Barcotic just started throwing the term around. Me and Dy are a tag team but we don’t really vote on each other’s battles often, and when we do, we keep it objective.

I’m not tryna jump in between this argument but I just don’t want folks thinking we a real group and that we buddy voting each other. Especially me, I spend a lot of time being thorough, nonbias, and constructive with my votes so I just don’t want niggas to discount my vote, because I go above and beyond for this site when it come to voting.

I don’t jump in discussions often so take that into consideration.
you've been nothing but reasonable and I believe you are not in any part of biased voting, I also feel like you are probably one of, if not the best voters on the site, so if I brought you into it with "stick clique" that's my fault. So far this has really only applied to body and todays outburst, just weird how it was unprovoked and made it seem like anyone could act like this at any given time if they're voted against enough.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote