View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #4
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Yo...you ever think about what Jason Voorhees ever did for sustenance? It's my belief that there is no nutritional value in brutal murder.

Seriously...the dude clearly didn't have a job, a phone, or a car. So it's not like he's going grocery shopping, ordering pizza, or going through a drive thru. His weapon of choice (besides slamming people into trees) was a machete...which is a completely ineffective tool for hunting anything in the wild. It's never been implied that he was a cannibal, nor that he is a vegetarian or vegan. He's broke, so he's not going to GNC to get multivitamins or anything.

He doesn't look like he takes vitamins anyway. So how does he feed himself and keep himself strong enough to punch people's heads off?!
Phil. lol I did the smokers lung laugh and cough. ‘Besides slamming people into trees.’

I’ve shaken it off now and need to tell you... Jason is dead. It’s unlikely he requires food. I mean, a majority of his life he’s somehow confined to being undead at the bottom of Crystal Lake.

The guy can crush a skull with his bare hands it seems. I don’t ever see him working out, but I assume he does. He looks like a lumberjack but 99% of his time he’s sedentary. He’s be so malnourished and scrawny. But nah. He’s built like a retard obsessed with shake weights. Fish probably live in his stomach.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote