Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Yo...you ever think about what Jason Voorhees ever did for sustenance? It's my belief that there is no nutritional value in brutal murder.

Seriously...the dude clearly didn't have a job, a phone, or a car. So it's not like he's going grocery shopping, ordering pizza, or going through a drive thru. His weapon of choice (besides slamming people into trees) was a machete...which is a completely ineffective tool for hunting anything in the wild. It's never been implied that he was a cannibal, nor that he is a vegetarian or vegan. He's broke, so he's not going to GNC to get multivitamins or anything.

He doesn't look like he takes vitamins anyway. So how does he feed himself and keep himself strong enough to punch people's heads off?!
Was playing the XBOXone game with my son last night on XBOXLive. Good times listening to pre-teens say the word nigger while their little voices cracked. I was fucking them up. My choice of weapon when playing as Jason is the AX or Spear.

OH, and it's a movie, bro. Get a grip. Or become famous for starting Jason Vorhees diet meal plan trend.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote