View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 04:58 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lollll fuck that...

How’s your training going? At you were you expected to be? Or nah?

I found myself always being extra critical and never felt as if I was where I should be when competing during the whole training process.

Are you at least confident you will win?
I keep ping-ponging between 179 and 180. Need to get to 172 or so because weigh-in includes the gi. Dropping 5-6lbs was easy. The rest of it seems to be hard. I've been working my ass off 4 days a week in the gym with the occasional double. All rolls start standing and are 10 minute rounds (usually back to back as well).

Gameplanning with our head guys based off what little info we have on the guy. It's been going very well until today when I felt dizzy and lightheaded during a hard roll after drills with one of my coaches. Had to stop completely and regain my stability before I could even drive home. Think I'm getting sick. Loaded up on zinc, gatorade, and am making scratch chicken soup to try to fight this. We have a seminar @ our gym with Devine on Saturday and I'm not going to miss it.

I feel as confident in my game as I ever have. Hope it can be reflected on the mat next month.