White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
like, yea deport every undocumented cat thats ever committed a serious violent crime

im with that

but that aint the objective
If its illegal they have to go. Plain and simple. Thats my stand point. I mean.. Same if the shoe was on the other foot and we invaded there country illegally. Took jobs. Sold there friends and familt our drugs. Killed raped and licked there womans assholes. I dont think they would be in a hurry to let us stay. And i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt build a wall themselves.

Anywho. Thats all. Broken law is broken law. Weather its a stolen candy bar. A parking ticket. Sellingdrugs. Committing murder. Or coming to our country illegally and trying to blend in like you aint do nothing wrong. And then pointing the finger at us? Nah... Someone should be held accountable. Same as any other criminal would be.

Ok done in here. Pz

Last edited by Geno; 02-23-2019 at 08:03 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote