View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 03:39 PM   #196
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao my wife look like jigsaw but she a size 10

ur wife look like she use a jigsaw as cutlery ahahaha

BIG difference bruh (pun always intended)

truth is u were in ur feelings AND my inbox after Flow posted ur real name and address like a pussy

next you tried bait me into airing out who shared her pics and I stayed silent as the g in gnome because we nothing alike and never will be you drysnitching ass wannabe acthard Obese Trice motherfucker

you removed me as ur Facebook friend shortly after we had words and adopted this whole doggedly determined passive aggressive ass boarding mode ever since

lashing out at everyone (predominantly Amen-level boarders) while simultaneously railroading the whole dead Veritas schtick he assumed years ago when he was on the NC most hated list

none of this is actually you though and that’s the most pathetic part ahahhahahsha

you don’t have a board personality of your own, you just leech off everything said and done by those that do to follow suit and think attaching “roflzzz” at the end of it posts somehow means you fit in here. Newsflash faggot: you don’t. you never did and never will. there’s levels to this shit and you somewhere between an uhoh fleshlight toolbelt and a pharoahs army doxxxing.

you’re a by-product. a swing and a miss. a try too hard. a got of pocket too many times and Karaoke had to give you a reality check last time but the cycles cyclical and has some back around full circle to the point you think you can freeroam round these parts with ur delusionally fragile ego like we forgot how you wifed up Augusta Gloop or god made Knucklehead rhyme with chubby neck bearded ugly sex because even he thinks you’re a faggot. that’s actual factual too.

u don’t get props for longevity just because you stuck around long enough for us to forget about your past failings and misgivings enough to let you frequent here again. you cling to the short run you had as admin here worse than you do my coattails, thinking were somehow indebted to ur ass for wasting ur money on bandwidth and a licence to host a board we predominantly shunned and laughed at you on. you basically paid for the privilege of me whaling on that greaseball you wrapped in a curtain and called a wedding dress. way to go faggot.

you stole Veritas board personality as well as his fat wife ahahahahagag

THIS IS ALL IRREFUTABLE ACTUAL FACTUALS TOO YO, IM FUCKING DEAD ASS SERIOUS

this can’t be Seth the dungeon and dragons looking loser sat behind his 4K computer monitor making Fallout knockoffs RPGs all day to ignore the hideous ogre he married sat eating potato chips in the other room crumbs in the couch while his son plays on a carpet full of discarded morsels acting high and mighty right now

i just can’t NC ahahahahahah fucking deadddddd yo

get this lame the fuck out my face. don’t @ me either pussy
good grief
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote