Thread: Real Shit...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:46 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

the mind (the soul) is separate from the brain

we have neurological evidence confirming this.

there are certain areas of the physical brain that are activated thru chemical processes during certain types of emotion...anger, empathy, depression.......etc but there is not a part of the brain or specific location of these chemical processes that can be attributed to the self............ like.......there is no part of my physical brain that can be seen to transmit the thoughts that I have about amen being a real life fagot.

drs describe experiments when they have manipulated the brain to force a patient to move their arm or leg......the patients response? "I didn't do that" what is "I" what is the self? these experiments prove at the very least that our minds(soul) do not consider physical brain functions to define who we are.............this separates the brain from the soul

beyond that we would delve into longwinded philosophical debates as to collective unconscious and the nature of spirituality...which is fine but I don't feel like doing that

so....yes the brain and mind are separate and no there is not a physical location in the body of the mind.....the mind is a non physical entity that resides within each human individual.....it is supernatural

and I shall stop there prior to russling destroyers agnostic jimmies
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote