Thread: Adrenochrome
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 09:44 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
If this is indeed happening likely there parents have already befallen a foul fate or even worst were complacent

In honestly to topple anything of this magnitude (theoretically) would call for a full over throw of the powers that be

If only you guys were as interested in police brutality

in terms of police brutality,

for me to be focused on child brutality, does not mean that I am not focused on police brutality.

I think that their are two sides to the police issue and it is highly politicized. Wheras, the child harvesting/torture/molestation is swept under the rug and there is only one side. So I am trying to aim as high as possible.

The idea you propose about the parents being complacent is a good point. I have to mull that around in my noggin. Fair enough. Thank you.

I am also open to suggestions.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote