Old 04-04-2019, 07:48 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I also find it amusing that u have no idea how to work with women due to lack of experience

Never.never. never shit where u eat.

U fucked up bad already honestly cuz it's too late to blow them off now cuz now it will be viewed as a slight. Smfh. Next time ignore any and all interactions that aren't work related with female associates.

Go down to ur basement and tell ur dad to hit u or something. Where's dad.
i've already done it before and ruined everything. i was banging my boss who was a lesbian, and moved in with her and her girlfriend while secretly banging her, it was insanity, they fostered dogs and i was breaking up pitbull fights, pretending to give a shit about cosplay her gf was into and my mind was a swirl of insanity as i laid down to sleep not knowing if she was gonna creep in and blow me and let me eat her ass

i lost that job, moved out and cut them out of life, and she got fat and pregnant (a gay dude gave her jizz) and now she's with another dike living fat dike life

then i turned 22