Old 11-14-2020, 07:05 AM   #44
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Yeah I agree with everything you just said

I made the the sign in/out thread

And sorry for there not being a mag atm I had ample time to work on one this week, Inno said he was taking care of the majority of it. If he’s out due to life shit I can keep this thing afloat though
Just take over man. I think what's making NBL so damn amazing is the mags and the voting incentives - they motivate people. We need to try and replicate that... @sraL can write some Zuch/Jamie-level stuff for mags, so hopefully he helps with that aspect.

For voting, I have a couple ideas: 1.) Every vote should be tallied up weekly and placed beside the person''s name in the rankings and used as a tie-breaker, for eg...

#1 Adverse 1-0 (6 votes)
#2 sraL 1-0 (5 votes)

2.) I would like to see a 'Veto System' implemented. This would mean that every week when the battles are posted, if one person has voted more than their opponent, and they have an equal amount of weeks in the league, they then have the ability to Veto the given topic one time and have another one chosen - as long as they Veto within 3 hours of the thread being posted. This would be an obvious incentive to have the most votes as possible under your belt, as if a topic doesn't speak to you, you can change it.

Thoughts?