View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
So, due to this thread I decided to become Christian. Thanks James!
2nd Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Now then...

8/2/15

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

what happens when you die? Do you know? Does anyone? If you are right about it being nothing, where one just disappears than you have lost nothing....but if you are wrong...you have lost everything.

We would like to see that you be a winner. You say: "Well I don't need Jesus I am going to get to Heaven because I am a good person."

no, you are not. Understand that first off if you judge yourself by yourself the Bible calls you a fool. Think about why and get back to me.

Next, Say you keep 99.999999 percent of the law, but only break it in one instance, and this only one time...you are still guilty of transgressing the whole law!

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

and thus you see why man cannot be justified by the law. Being good does not get you into heaven, because there are none good. and woe to the man who believes himself to be good according to his own eyes.

So, once again all roads lead back to Jesus Christ. Understand that all we need to do is accept that Jesus was who he said he was, and did what he said he did...i.e. God manifest in the flesh, Died to take our sins on. and he imputes His righteousness onto us.

here are 2 illustrations: you are hitting during a baseball game. a demon is the pitcher. Satan himself is the other teams coach: strike one. strike 2. strike 3...you stand at the plate bewildered..you have lost.

HE'S OUT! GET HIM OUT OF THERE! yells satan from the dugout....but all of a sudden the umpire throws off his mask and it is Jesus and he says
Give him another swing.

consider that you are in court and God sits behind the bench.....satan is the prosecutor, you are the defendant. Satan reads a laundry list of charges...and just as God fixes to bring down the gavel...Jesus states: wait! your Honor! He is with me!

then when God looks at you, he sees Jesus. "Case dismissed!"

Oh what a blessed hope. Oh what a precious faith! Doest thou not see? I pray this message reaches you on today, and that you allow it time to be meditated upon in the deep recesses of your being.

I love you in the Lord, from my cell

- V -
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote