Old 08-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #122
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
It's called incitement to lawlessness and incitement to riot Uh-Oh. Should we show the video of a woman being murdered again, so you understand crimes were committed...that a murder was committed? In all honesty, the fact that cops were not out in tanks and head to toe assault gear whereas unarmed blacks and natives get burned down no question. Get tased, gassed and beaten. No question.

That should tell you all need to know about racism in this country Uh-Oh.
You are arguing that groups which identify themselves as "neonazi" and "white nationalist" are NOT Nazi's or white nationalists. Should tell you everything you need to know about yourself on the issue. GTFOutta here bro.
You are being blinded by emotion like a woman. Never once did i say they werent nazis. I am defneding those nazis right to free speecb.

I will defend anyones right to free speech like ive already stated. Its not because i agree with their message. The first amendment isnt in place to protect speech everyone agrees with.